Thursday, Feb. 25 | 10 a.m. to Noon
Shelby Residential and Vocational Services (SRVS) is seeking dedicated individuals who have a passion for supporting people with disabilities. We are hiring:
- Direct Support Professionals
- Personal Support Staff
- Independence Coaches
Since 1962, SRVS has been a leader in empowering lives. Our mission is to provide the services that people with disabilities need to live meaningful lives as members of their communities. We offer competitive pay, 401K, health benefits and more!
To register for our virtual job fair, CLICK HERE.
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- Two forms of identification (i.e. valid Tennessee, Arkansas or Mississippi driver’s license, Social Security card or birth certificate)
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Obtain an F endorsement to transport people supported within 30-days of hire date
For More Information
Email Human Resources Coordinator Wendolyn Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-312-6836.